Let's face it … if you're reading this now it’s because you either need a pump immediately or you are looking for additional information regarding a pump that you need NOW!
Let's get to it!
There are basically two types of pump that you might be interested in.
- STORM WATER PUMPS
- WASTE WATER PUMPS
Of these 2 types there are some basic sub groups;
STORM WATER (Rain Water & Ground Water) SUMP PUMPS
- Low Flow – during a heavy rain you don't get that much water in your pit but you do get some.
- High Flow - during a heavy rain your old pump ran every 7 - 10 minutes or so.
- Extremely High Flow – So much flow that a 2 pump system is required to keep up.
WASTE WATER PUMPS (most water generated within homes) EJECTOR, SEWAGE, GRINDER, or LIFT STATION PUMPS
- Ejector Pumps – designed to handle raw sewage and solids up to 2”
- Sewage Pumps – designed to handle raw sewage and solids up to 2”
- Grinder Pumps – designed to grind up most solids including, rags, diapers, and jeans.
- Lift Station Pumps – Usually associated with Septic Systems. They are designed to handle effluent (partially treated waste water) and smaller solids.
How to Choose the Pump that’s Right for You;
- Pull the old pump (assuming it had a history of providing the service you needed) and see if you can locate the following information; Manufacturer Name, Model#, Serial#.
- Determine for yourself (a) how much water must be moved during peak periods, (b) how high the water will have to be lift from the bottom of the pit to the top of the discharge point, (c) what are your electrical needs and availabilities, (d) Why are you even fiddling with this – you're a 3rd Grade Math Teacher and it's already 2 a.m.
- Call a professional.
FreeFlow Promise to You – The Person that Needs a Pump, NOW!
- If your need is legitimate and immediate - you go to the front of our service line.
- If you simply have questions. Just contact our office. We'll answer to the best of our ability.
- Your anxiety is real and we intend to do everything in our professional power to ease your worries.
FreeFlow Environmental is the Valparaiso Drainage Expert you can rely on to be your source for sump and ejector pumps from leading manufacturers such as: Hydromatic, Zoeller, Little Giant, StormPro, SumpPro, Adjust-O-Matic, Flotec, Simer, and Ace-In-The-Ho
Services Valparaiso Sump Pumps Contractors Provide
- Sump Pumps
- Sump Pump Repair
- Sump Pump Installation
- Battery Backup Sump Pumps
- Submersible Sump Pumps
- Ejector Pumps
- Septic System Lift Station Pumps
- Sewage Ejector Pumps
- Sump Pump Batteries
- Valparaiso Sump Pumps
- Sump Pumps in Valparaiso
FreeFlow Environmental is your LOCAL provider of SUMP-PUMP REPAIR, LIFT STATION REPAIR, EJECTOR PUMP REPAIR, & SEWAGE PUMP REPAIR if you live in Chesterton, Valparaiso, Kouts, Porter, Wanatah, Westville, Hebron, Portage, Hobart, Lowell, Crown Point, Merrillville, Schererville, St. John, Griffith, Highland, Munster, Hammond, & Gary, Indiana.