Called the “Stack Effect”, it works the same way a chimney works. This, combined with other factors, means a significant amount of the air you breathe actually came from your crawlspace.
The FreeFlow Environmental Crawlspace System is a necessary step in creating a healthy, energy efficient home. A sealed crawlspace reduces energy costs – immediately – and protects homes against dangerous moisture, toxic mold, soil gases (including radon), and harmful air borne allergens.
The FreeFlow SuperSeal System includes all the components needed to properly seal crawlspaces. A sealed and insulated crawlspace provides immediate benefits by providing a dry, clean area. Even more important are the long-term “Whole Home Health” benefits associated with eliminating all the harmful byproducts of untreated crawlspaces.
FreeFlow Environmental is your LOCAL provider of crawlspace waterproofing – crawlspace encapsulation – and crawlspace mold remediation service if you live in Chesterton, Valparaiso, Kouts, Porter, Wanatah, Westville, Hebron, Portage, Hobart, Lowell, Crown Point, Merrillville, Schererville, St. John, Griffith, Highland, Munster, Hammond, & Gary, Indiana.
FreeFlow Environmental uses only the best products available today. When our entire system is in place it forms the thickest zero perm crawlspace and basement liner available today. This superior system allows us to offer the Best warranty – a 25 Year Warranty on tearing!
- Zero Perm to seal mold causing moisture out of crawlspaces
- 90 mil thick for maximum durability
- Aluminumized to reflect heat back into the crawlspace or basement and diffuse soil gases like radon
- Made with heavy duty materials to withstand walking and storage
- One of the most versatile crawlspace liners available today
- The antimicrobial materials will not rot or support mold growth
You can rely on the improvements changing your life!